Are you a first time buyer looking to get your foot on the property ladder? Or are you a seasoned homeowner looking to move up to the next rung? Whether you’re a buy-to-let investor, self-employed or looking to arrange an ex-pat mortgage, we can help – regardless of how difficult it might seem to you.
As mortgage brokers we have access to a wide portfolio of mortgage and insurance products, which means that we can find a deal that best suits your needs. Securing the right mortgage independently can often be a minefield. So, in an already complicated world, why make things even more difficult?
Why use a mortgage broker?
Ask yourself the following:
- Do you have time to approach each lender and compare products?
- Do you have time to assess whether or not you meet the current lending criteria for the mortgage deals that appeal to you?
- Could you identify the best deal available to you given your financial circumstances?
- Do you feel confident going through the application process without making any errors and incurring delays?
If the answer is ‘no’, then a using a mortgage brokerage could be the right move for you.
How will Porters help you?
- We’ll find the best deal for you and your lifestyle.
- We’ll be your gateway to a comprehensive suite of products.
- We’ll make sure that any mortgage offer is made in the shortest possible time.
- We’ll use our financial experience and knowledge of current government legislation, which constantly changes, to expedite the application process.
- We’ll only advise what’s right for you based on your personal situation – and we won’t just provide you with general information.
We can arrange almost any type of insurance product for you. Not only that but you don’t need to be a mortgage customer to benefit from our service.
Click here to find out more or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can save you time, money and hassle. Get in touch.
There will be no fee charged by Porters Ltd for arranging your mortgage.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
Porters Limited is an Appointed Representative of Mortgage Next Network Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference 300866 in respect of mortgage, insurance and consumer credit mediation activities only.
We always aim to provide a high quality service to our customers. However, if you encounter any problems and we are unable to resolve them you can take your complaint to an independent Ombudsman. Our advice is covered under the Financial Ombudsman Service. You may be able to submit a claim through the EU Online Dispute Resolution Platform (Click here if you live outside the United Kingdom or if you prefer not to deal directly with the Financial Ombudsman Service.)”