If you have any queries or problems, please contact our office on email@example.com or 01656 766666.
You have been sent an invitation from KPR and you need to accept this to be able to view your move in condition report. You have 7 days to notify us through KPR of any changes or accept the report. After the 7 days, the report will lock itself and will be used as is, at your move out appointment.
The Rent Smart Wales Tenant Guide can be found at:
1. Please set up a standing order to pay your rent so that we receive it on the date of your tenancy. Please contact the office to confirm the bank details.
2. Change all utilities and council tax into your name and set up a payment plan.
3. We will contact you in most instances by email using the address you have given on your online application. If you would like us to use a different email address please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org giving your name and your property address.
4. You will be contacted by email approximately every 4 months to arrange a routine management visit of your home. Instructions on how to download the app will be sent to you and you can then submit the report to us.
5. Your bond registration certificate will be emailed to you within a few days.
6. If any mail comes to the property for your landlord, please re-direct it, the address is on your tenancy agreement. If any mail comes for any other name, please put it back in the post box with ‘not at address’ written on it.
7. For emergencies only, our plumber's number is 07507 713245 for Celtic Plumbing, our electrician is Lektromek on 07968 725071 and A1 locksmith is 01656 648815. Please note that if you use these numbers in a non emergency you may be charged for the call out.
8. If you can smell gas please ring the gas emergency number 0800 111 999. For water leaks please ring Welsh Water on 0800 281 432.
9. If you don’t know who the gas supplier is for your house you can ring Meter Point Administration Service on 0870 608 1524 and for the electric supplier ring 0800 0963080.
10. Details of your refuse collection can be found at: https://www.bridgend.gov.uk/residents/recycling-waste-and-environment/waste/
11. All maintenance issues must be reported online at https://porters.kpr.global/maintenance/
Good luck with your move.